Records Count: Details Below.
Find gold panning locations in Oregon instantly!
- Search for gold anywhere. Locate gold bearing areas in bed, on
the run or wherever you have a computer or GPS device that is Google Earth™ ready. 100% Google Earth™ compatible.
- Instant download. Get your map instantly after purchase! No waiting around or annoying unlock codes.
- Ease of use. Our maps can be easily copied onto a computer, laptop, modern GPS device, or
and media device that can run Google Earth™ files.
- Active and Abandoned gold claims. Our claims locations are color coded and easy
to visual see and locate (no magnifying glass needed!).
- Helpful claim information. Jam packed with valuable and helpful information on
1) where gold is being found, 2) where gold has been found historically and 3) Loads of other
useful claim information.
- Other claim details. Complete location details (coordinates, State land info, State management info, ownership of each claim and lots more!
- Save tons of money. No need to waste tons of time driving around wasting money, gas and time.
- One time cost. No monthly fees, contracts or otherwise.
- Simple loads of fun! Our maps are just fun and useful for any gold panning adventure.
Why are our gold placer claims maps the best on the market?
We meticulously work through millions of Federal and State records to bring you the most up to
date, easy to use, advanced and accurate United States gold panning and claims
maps in the world.
We don't clutter our maps with loads of outdated information and Onyx mine
fillers. Our gold placer maps are specific to placer claims and their relevant record information.
Don't be fooled by other maps on the market that claim to show more records than ours. Many of these maps are loaded with Onyx mines and other filler locations that claim to be gold! Our information comes direct from State and Federal sources, and is properly prepared to show the most accurate and up to date gold bearing claims and locations.
30,000+ Gold placer claim & gold bearing locations. NEW 2011-2012 records.